All orders shipped within the continental United States are sent Standard Ground unless otherwise specified. Please note: Stock orders normally take 1-3 business days to leave our plant, but may take longer on items with high customer demand. Orders shipped to Hawaii or Alaska are sent Expedited (2 Day) unless otherwise specified. Orders shipped to Puerto Rico or Canada are sent Standard International unless otherwise specified. Orders shipped to all other international destinations are sent Express International. All product is shipped F.O.B. Reading, Pennsylvania. For international orders, duty and VAT may be applicable. Please check with your local authorities. Elite Sportswear, L.P. will not be responsible for any additional charges incurred. Special shipping arrangements can be made for faster shipping. However, these methods of shipping are considerably more expensive and are the responsibility of the customer.
Stock and special orders that are placed at the same time do not get processed or shipped together, due to the additional lead time required for special order items. Therefore, it is necessary to include separate shipping and handling charges.
Before placing an order, please check your order carefully. Any changes or additions made after placing an order will be treated as a new order. Changes, additions or cancellations cannot be made to special orders already in production.
Cancellations and Returns
Since we ship your stock purchases as fast as possible, any item classified as "stock" or "in stock" cannot be canceled once the order has been placed. Any item classified as "special order" may be canceled for a limited time prior to being released to production. Please Customer Engagement with any questions on concerns.
RETURNS: STOCK ITEMS
Elite Sportswear gladly accepts customer returns provided the following conditions are met:
- All return requests must be sent to Elite Sportswear no more than 30 days after shipment of merchandise.
- A completed return form must accompany all returned merchandise.
- Merchandise must not have been worn or laundered and must have all hang tags and sew-in tags attached in their original position and condition.
- Customer pays shipping charges.
- Dealers: Returns are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee. Dealers and Clubs should call Elite Sportswear at 1.800.345.4087 to obtain a Return Authorization Number. This must be printed on the back of the return form found at www.gkelite.com/pages/gk-gym-forms. Credit for returned merchandise, less any re-stocking fees, will be issued to dealer’s account.
Stock items ordered with embellishments are considered customized and are non-returnable. See Orders Cancellations and Returns Page for full information.